Path That Leads To Life
Por Robert Meade Deaf Messenger -
Tuesday, Mar. 29, 2005 at 4:59 PM
Binghamton New York
For those who became Israel when they opposed Israel, out of the land of the North (Jer. 23:8; 31;8).
Introduction: Thus says the Lord God: I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone and will gather them from every quarter, and bring them to their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King over them all. Never again shall they be two nations, and never again shall they be divided into two Kingdoms. They shall never again defile themselves with idols and detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. I will save them from all of the apostasies into which they have fallen and will cleanse them. Then they shall be my people, and I will be their God.(Ez. 37: 21-23)
1. I must bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against Him, until He takes my side and executes judgment for me. He will bring me out to the light; I will see His vindication (Micah 7:9).
2. Those who are wise understand these things; those who are discerning know them. For the ways of the Lord are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them(Hosea 14:9).
3. Depart from evil and do good; so you shall abide forever(Ps. 37:27).
4. Who confirms the word of His servant, and fulfills the predictions of His messengers; who says of Jerusalem, "It shall be inhabited", and of the cities of Judah, "they shall be rebuilt, and I will raise up their ruins"..(Is. 44:26).
5. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me(Micah 7:8).
6. The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord, He is their refuge in time of trouble(Ps. 37:39).
7. They shall forget their shame and all the treachery they have practiced against me, when they live securely in their land with no one to make them afraid(Ez. 39: 26).
8. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it(Ps. 34:14).
9. And I will make boys their princes, and babes shall rule over them(Is. 3:4).
10. Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known(Jer. 33:3).
11. Listen to me, you who know righteousness, you people who have my teaching in your hearts; do not fear the reproach of others, and do not be dismayed when they revile you(Is. 51:7).
12. The law of their God is in their hearts; their steps do not slip(Ps. 37:31).
13. When you search for me, you will find me, if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from the place from which I sent you into exile(Jer. 29:13-14).
14. The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak justice(Ps. 37:30).
15. But as for you, have no fear, my servant Jacob, says the Lord, and do not be dismayed, O Israel; for I am going to save you from far away, and your offspring from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return and have quiet ease, and no one shall make him afraid(Jer. 30:10).
16. Wait for the Lord, and keep to His way, and He will exalt you to inherit the land; you will look on the destruction of the wicked(Ps. 37:34).
17. The law of their God is in their hearts; their steps do not slip(Ps. 37:31).
Conclusion: I have put my words in your mouth, and hidden you in the shadow of my hand, stretching out the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, "Your are my people"(Is. 51:16).
"Israel" Deaf Messenger Bobby Meade