Lockerbie & the FBI: Fakes Bureau International?
Por Foreign Press Foundation - Henk Ruyssenaars -
Wednesday, Mar. 08, 2006 at 6:59 AM
firstname.lastname@example.org (Casilla de correo válida)
The FBI put pressure on the Scottish police to ensure evidence was 'swept under the carpet'. This way the FBI and CIA avoided any embarrassment in the framing of Libya in the Lockerbie 'trial', where according to the UK police evidence also was 'made by the CIA'.
LOCKERBIE & THE FBI: FAKES BUREAU INTERNATIONAL?
by Henk Ruyssenaars
FPF - Europe - March 8, 2006 - In England today, the Scotsman newspaper again has an article about the unjust influence the US secret police can have on foreign police investigations and their judiciary, the Courts that enforce laws and protect rights guaranteed in Constitutions. To make matters worse, these malversations by the US spooks anew direct the attention to the framed court case against Libya, and the crash of the PANAM plane in Lockerbie.*
The ''sweeping under the carpet'' in Scotland was ordered by the FBI, in connection with the CIA preparing the mainstream media lies and fabricating false evidence for the 'show trial' in Kamp Zeist in The Netherlands. None of the 'leading figures' in Holland - the PNAC pack collaborators in industry, politics, churches or media - to their eternal shame ever reacted against this flagrant injustice.
In this - according to the UN observer 'miscarriage of justice'* concerning the Lockerbie drama, the CIA was 'fixing the evidence around the politics'* In this McKie case forensic experts were forced to give false testimony. - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/mucdr - ''Senior staff in the fingerprint laboratory said they had misgivings over the evidence but had been urged to "fall in line with the evidence''.
Under the title ''FBI ordered McKie case swept under carpet'' the Scotsman publishes the following: ''Pan Am investigator Juval Aviv revealed US agents put pressure on SCRO - McKie faced trial for perjury after denying she left a print at a crime scene - MPs have called for a public inquiry.
"THIS REVELATION MAKES THE CASE FOR AN INQUIRY ABSOLUTELY COMPELLING. IF MINISTERS KNEW ABOUT THIS, THEY SHOULD HAVE DISCLOSED IT TO PARLIAMENT EARLIER." - SNP MSP ALEX NEIL
Juval Aviv - a former Israeli Counterterrorism Intelligence Officer and President/CEO of Interfor Inc. - ]http://tinyurl.com/h3ya9] - who was Pan Am's senior Lockerbie investigator, said officers from the Federal Bureau of Investigation traveled to Scotland to pressure the Scottish Criminal Record Office (SCRO) into a swift resolution of the McKie fingerprint case.
Mr Aviv said that during discussions with two senior members of staff in the fingerprint laboratory at SCRO in 1999 or 2000, both told him they had misgivings over the evidence against Ms McKie but had been urged to "fall in line with the evidence".
Campaigners and politicians, some of whom will tomorrow hold a press conference on the possible links between the two cases, said Mr Aviv's revelation reinforced the urgent need for a public inquiry into the whole McKie affair. The SCRO admitted last night that the FBI met its officers to talk about Lockerbie but vehemently denied any comments were made about the McKie case.
LIBYANS FRAMED FOR BOMBING PAN AM FLIGHT 103 IN 1988
Mr Aviv's accusations centre on an intense period of activity leading up to the trial of two Libyans accused of bombing Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988.* Part of the case against Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi involved a contentious fingerprint lifted from a travel document in Malta. The fingerprint had only 12 matching points to suspected bomber Megrahi; many courts require 16 matching points.
Although the SCRO had nothing to do with identifying it, the credibility of the fingerprint was important. In 1999, a year before the trial was due to get under way at Kamp Zeist, the McKie controversy blew up. The Strathclyde policewoman had been put on trial for perjury after denying she had left a fingerprint at the scene of a crime.
However, scores of international fingerprint experts said the disputed print was not hers and she was acquitted.
REVELATION PUT AT RISK THE CREDIBILITY OF SCOTLAND'S FINGERPRINT SERVICE.
Mr Aviv said it was about this time the FBI flew to Scotland. "I heard about the [McKie] case and FBI putting pressure on the labs. I received phone calls from sources within the fingerprint lab saying the FBI visited Scotland and met with people in charge to discuss falling in line with the [McKie] evidence. They met several times and they co-ordinated actions." He went on: "[The SCRO] was under pressure from the FBI to manufacture evidence to suit this trial and convict the Libyan. [The FBI told it] any scandal that could taint this evidence could really interfere with Lockerbie and should be put under the carpet."
MR AVIV SAID THE FBI VISIT WAS PART OF A LARGER EFFORT TO GAIN CONSENSUS AMONG SCOTTISH INVESTIGATORS OVER LOCKERBIE EVIDENCE.
HE SAID: "THE SOURCES WERE APPALLED.
THAT'S ONE THING THAT YOU DO NOT DO - INTERFERE WITH A COURT CASE IN THE HAGUE AND ACCUSE TWO PEOPLE WHO COULD GET LIFE IN PRISON WITH MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE. THEY [THE SOURCES] WERE FED UP WITH IT."
The rest of the story can be read at - Url.: http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=348822006
REFERENCES & FOOTNOTES:
* UK: "POLICE CHIEF - LOCKERBIE EVIDENCE WAS FAKED" - The Scotsman, by the way, is a rather conservative newspaper. - HR - Story Url.: http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1855852005
* Shirley McKie fingerprint case - Url.: http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=1385 *
* Lockerbie in The Scotsman - Url.: http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=184
* Lockerbie, a $2.7 billion Sham and Shame - Url.: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4460.htm
* £50,000 is pledged to Shirley McKie fighting fund - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/mucdr
* DOWNING STREET MEMO - SECRET AND STRICTLY PERSONAL - UK EYES ONLY - ''This record is extremely sensitive. No further copies should be made. It should be shown only to those with a genuine need to know its contents.'' - THE DOWNING ST. MEMOS - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/d9kdp
* 'The war in Iraq is illegal' - BBC video & text - interview United Nation's Secretary General Kofi
Annan - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/5pl2v
* MSNBC Poll: "Do you believe that President Bush mislead the nation to go to war with Iraq?" - Url.: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8248969/
* 'The Group' - The US part of which is named 'the PNAC - ''Project for a Nefarious American Century" - some images - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/bdpmw
* 'The Group' in England - Blair's Bellicose Bunch - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/avdn5
* The Netherlands is - like Blair's England and other 'Quislings' - a US neocon 'Lapdog of War': Url.: http://tinyurl.com/at9m6
* ''The Lancet'' and the ''Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health'' report: ''Over 100.000 killed in the illegal Iraq war''-Url.: http://tinyurl.com/5gys7
* Bush interview. ABC: No WMD's but many killed: "It was worth it" - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/6bal9
* Former Secr. of State Madeleine Albright in her comment on half a million dead children in Iraq: "We think it's worth it" On CBS 60' Minutes - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2vmc8
* The must-see three-part BBC Documentary, "The Power of Nightmares," puts it bluntly: "Al-Qaeda is a (neocon) myth." - See Url.: http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1327904,00.html
* NOT ONLY THE FBI, IT'S WORSE: HOLOCAUST BY THE CIA - John Stockwell, former CIA Station Chief in Angola in 1976, working for then Director of the CIA, George Bush. ''How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against Third World countries'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/gpcg
* "Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992. - And here's why: 'George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography' - by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin - Chapter - II - The Hitler Project - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/57qxk
* Global Predators - ‘Frauds-R-Us’ - The Bush Family Saga - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/elarx
* This is a running total of the U.S. taxpayer cost of the Iraq War. The number is based on US Congressional appropriations. - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/cfsrc
* The 9/11 drama: Anybody who after seeing this video - '9/11 revisited' - still believes the version from the 'PNAC pack' - the Washington cabal - is beyond all professional help - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/r5sx4
* The Global Elite: Who are they? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/c5xv5
* White Haus drive to cover-up leaks concerning their crimes - PNAC-propaganda sheet Washington Post: ''White House Trains Efforts on Media Leaks Sources, Reporters Could Be Prosecuted'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/e7t6o
* Anti-propaganda: On the Net - Reporters Committee - Url.: http://www.rcfp.org/
* US War & Propaganda machine: Rumsfeld Declares War on Bad Press - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/loxqy
* ABC - US propaganda: "US military will continue to pay Iraqi media to publish reports favourable to American forces" - Url.: http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=1683768
* 'Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one' — A.J. Liebling - The infamous US 'Lie Factory' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/8ncal
* The 9/11 WTC drama was by the PNAC criminals planned terror - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/b7ygk - It was an inside job - Google - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/7tj9d
* Nobel Literature Prize Laureate and 'Gulag Holocaust' survivor Alexander Solzjenitsyn investigated the origin of the 'Russian Revolution' and the concentration camps: he published and was damned - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/qth6z
* Who's financing? - The 'Federal Reserve' and it's usurers is the absolute biggest crime against all humanity ever. - Url.: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm
* MSNBC - Live Vote - Concerning the ''Project for a Nefarious American Century" (PNAC) - ''Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?'' - YES: 86% - Url.: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
*Read the Fightin' Cock Flyer - Url.: http://fightincockflyer.blogspot.com/
* THE ONLY SOLUTION? - Help all the troops - of whatever nationality - to come back from abroad! - AND WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS, WHICH WE ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR BY TAXES - [http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm] - We need them badly at home in many countries to fight with us against our so called 'governments' and their malignant managers - Url.: http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars